Big Things Big Things

The physics in this wasn't very good, but it looked smooth.

Condensate Condensate

The voice acting made this extremely funny. I felt like it was missing a crucial punchline though - when he says, "What kind of party am I at?", there should have immediately been something even stupider than the cloud and the puddle, because it's not funny for a guy to be confused, but it is funny for a guy to be confused, try to act rational, but ultimately be made to look ridiculous.

Pokemon Golder Pokemon Golder

You just have to catch a Geodude at the beginning of the game. Then Whitney is helpless.

8 Bit Cathedral 8 Bit Cathedral

I think this sounds absolutely wonderful. It's so complex and atmospheric. The melodies are unpredictable, but not random or lazy. The timbre of the whole piece is really tinny-sounding, but because there aren't too many layers of instruments, it sets a mood instead of being overwhelming (but if this piece were developed more, I would try to reduce this). I love the growling beast that shows up towards the end of each loop.

Memories of "Those Times" Memories of "Those Times"

It's mostly an improvised chord progression (and you obviously have a good ear for it!), with some melodic moments that feel more like harmonic accompaniments than parts of an actual melody. I think you should write a tune to go with this when you develop it. (Don't cheat and just do arpeggios!)

MrKimchi1 responds:

Thank you so much for the feedback! That's actually a reason why I really wanted to make a Orchestra version since I feel like the instruments in a Orchestra would really compliment each other. I rarely use a Arpeggiator unless I feel like it suits the song, in this case I don't feel like it would really fit with what I'm trying to achieve or present with this song.

Harmony Harmony

I'm going to say that the drums sound ugly but the tune is so good.

LunarSpartan responds: