Big Things Big Things

The physics in this wasn't very good, but it looked smooth.

Condensate Condensate

The voice acting made this extremely funny. I felt like it was missing a crucial punchline though - when he says, "What kind of party am I at?", there should have immediately been something even stupider than the cloud and the puddle, because it's not funny for a guy to be confused, but it is funny for a guy to be confused, try to act rational, but ultimately be made to look ridiculous.

Pokemon Golder Pokemon Golder

You just have to catch a Geodude at the beginning of the game. Then Whitney is helpless.

Turd Police Turd Police

I'm surprised at all the 3 stars. This is funny and the animation is clean. The CGI is competent. I guess because the joke is pooping everyone's become super classy all of a sudden...

Sailor Moon Man Sailor Moon Man

It's a progressive hero, more hunks who work out and do sewing please :D

Treasure Hunt Treasure Hunt

I loved when she pulled the thing off her face and it went, "ngah ngah". And the dragon was crying when it died. Lots of nice touches that kill me x)

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

This was actually so beautiful, the jazz and the jazzy animation and the blaze voice acting, and that it didn't feel pathetic like other videos that dictate this theme, that is to say it wasn't either about how socially awkward people are victims, nor that socially awkward people are just stupid -- it made social awkwardness look like something unique which can occasionally be frustrating or occasionally fun. This whole film also felt like it was fun to make. I love films like this. I JUST LOVE THEM.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

The narration seriously made my heart pound.

Write in Time Write in Time

Horrendously competent

Gardening is Good Gardening is Good

I don't know why your star ratings are so average, this is no less funny than what SexualLobster would put out, and the style is so fluid and distinct, the story is way unpredictable and also inoffensive -- you're bound to be well-known in the future.