Harmony Harmony

I'm going to say that the drums sound ugly but the tune is so good.

LunarSpartan responds:

Thanks!

Boppy Tune Boppy Tune

I want to play this game!

A Lost Love A Lost Love

11 -- 11 -- 11 -- 11 -- 11 -- 11 -- 12-4
The 12 note is perfectly timed, you delay it just enough to make an impact. It seems so obvious but the whole piece is subtle and polished like this, every note works...

TheMightyApple responds:

Thank you really much, i'm flattered ^^

pvzzle pvzzle

Oh damn I was instantly reminded of Proem by the opening. This whole thing is so much more skillful than anything that's normally put on Newgrounds.

Desire Drive (Mid-Boss Remix) Desire Drive (Mid-Boss Remix)

It really sounds polished, almost sterile especially due to the drums, but the rest of the instruments rescue it. Touhou has some really great remixes, the best I think are made by a Japanese producer called Joyh-TV, but usually they're more minimalist than this.

Starfalls Starfalls

I love the pads that occur at 1:45 because they make a totally unexpected melody which changes the mood of the song into something seriously strange and spiritual that gives me tingles.

Crystal Towers, Meteor Showers Crystal Towers, Meteor Showers

Oh my god, I'm so happy I've discovered your music, it's so feel-good T_T I'm having a field day

Sleepycoaster responds:

Well you're brightening my day too! =D

Comet Carousel Comet Carousel

I know exactly how you feel. The tune between 1:59-2:26 felt like nothingness. The ending is really good though, a good ending can help you forget the bad parts.

Sleepycoaster - Pi Sleepycoaster - Pi

Perfect percussion, clean levels, this is the best possible result of the notes of pi :)))

Sleepycoaster responds:

Thanks, I'm glad someone liked it!

Last Cybernaut Standing Last Cybernaut Standing

Listening to your other songs, I'm sure you'll disagree with me... But I think it IS possible to have too much bass. It feels all muffled, like I'm going deaf. I like the beat and the tune a lot.

AliceMako responds:

On the contrary i completely agree with you, one can have too much bass in their mix.

This "muffled" sound you mention though is something i actually put a fair amount of work in to achieve and i freely concede it's an acquired taste for most, i've got some harsher more digital sounding ones posted too which might be more to your liking.

Thanks for listening.